request for assistance genealogy

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005

      Dear Listers,

      In a book called Soldiers, Sailors and Patriots of the Revolutionary War Maine by Carleton Fisher it states the following source for my ancestor

      Matthew Duran.

      CL-53 Corrections to the MOCA print out of November 1981

      Beneath this is states Manuscripts of sources CL-47- CL-53 were furnished to the compliers.

      Any suggestions as to where I might find this?

      Thanks

      Sue Szewczyk