request look up

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005

      Anthony Taylor of Hampton, NH and his descendants 1635-1935 by Harold Murdick Taylor

      Pages 531, 284, 299, 371

      Dexter May Taylor born ca 1843 Vermont

      I am trying to find out if this guy is the son of Zebulon Taylor/Tailor and Polly/Sally Tailor/Taylor (my ancestors)

      (Zebulon born 12 Oct 1808, married ??? not sure if this is correct- 29 Nov 1828 St Johnsbury, Caledonia, Vt?

      Does he have the following brothers and sisters listed?

      Dorcas Taylor/Tailor born ca 1843

      Mary Jane Taylor born 09 Sept 1836

      Oren Taylor born 1839

      Samuel Taylor born 9 Sept 1841