Zebulon Taylor/Tailor of Poland, Androscoggin County, Maine

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005

      Dear Listers,

      I am looking for information or names of descendants of the following family.

      Zebulon Taylor-Tailor born ca 1807, died Poland, Maine, 03 March 1895. Buried White Oak Cemetery in Poland, Androscoggin, Maine

      Wife Sally/Polly/ born ca 1804 died 10 March 1867 buried in same cemetery.

      According to the 1880 census they had the following family living with them.

      Head of Household

      Oren A Tailor age 41 born ca 1839

      Sarah E Tailor wife age 40, born ca 1840

      Mary E Qwill- niece age 18 born ca 1862

      Zebulon Tailor age 72 born ca 1808 Where?

      Dexter Tailor brother to Oren age 36 born ca 1844

      Isaac Cole age 26 Uncle to Oren born ca 1854

      Ella Cole age 17 Aunt to Oren born ca 1863

      I would like to learn more about Zebulon and his family and parents and the maiden name of his wife Sally/Polly was her real name Mary?

      Thanks

      Sue Szewczyk