Willey, Thompson, Snowman & more~ New guy part II

  • David Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      OK ~ What I have received thus far has been
      wonderfully helpful on the family lines above Sylvia
      Philbrick b.1832. That particular area I have much
      underway and your input has helped to confirm atleast
      three namesakes so far. But I have another ancient
      Maine family line that I currently have very little on
      and hear there is a great deal allready documented.

      My Gg Grandfather followed the Philbrick family and
      sailed around South America and came to settle
      Catalina Island off the coast of California. He
      hailes from the Waldo and Saghadoc Maine areas. His
      name was Jacob Willey, son of John Willey (b.1801) &
      Nancey Thompson.
      Jacob Married Frances Snowman, daughter of William
      Snowman (b.1796) & Mary Weymout (b.1797).

      If you have any info on these lines it would also be
      appreciated!

      Ever greatful,

      David V. Moore
      Phoenix, AZ