Re: [MaineFamilies] Hello Maine Families~ new guy

  • Laura Meeks
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2004
      Welcome, David ~

      It's a pleasure to have you join us. Although I don't share any surnames with you, I'd be surprised if you aren't able to connect with others on the list. At the very least, you'll find lots of friendly folk who will do all they can to help further your research. Post your query/queries and let's see what we can do. ;-)

      Again, welcome aboard!

      Laura Meeks
      Quartz Hill, CA
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2004
        David,

        If I may, I suggest that you also join the MaineGenealogy group; they're another great group of friendly and helpful individuals.

        Happy Hunting,

        Laura