  • Maryfrances Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      When in Montville I met Ginny Walker of the Montville Historical Society.
      The small membership is doing lots of work including digital photography of
      the cemeteries in the area. They are also working on getting a map of the
      area printed. Here is the webpage. As usual, I wish I'd found it BEFORE I
      visited.

      http://www.montvilleme.com/front.html

      MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
      your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com