Re: [MaineFamilies] Re: Lookup Request

  • akeegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004

      Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 10:33 AM
      Subject: [MaineFamilies] Re: Lookup Request

      Susan,
                  Do you have access to Heritage Quest Online? You can search census and books among other things. It is a pay site but some libraries offer this free.  I access through Godfrey Library and it is 35.00 a year (very reasonable I feel if you look at prices of other pay sites)

      For ex: I looked for Farr in Maine and came up with over 500 hits but when I revised the search for Dennis Farr in Maine and came up with 7 books where he is found.  For a list of these please e-mail me offline.

      Sandy           Spra100076@...