Baston--Lunt

  • cherjam1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Seeking information on Fanny M.Lunt and Levi Loring Baston.They were
      married May 11,1862 in York County,Maine.Both were listed as being
      residents of Kennebunkport,Maine.I found them again in the 1870
      census living in Portland,Maine.Levi was 35 and a teamster,Fanny was
      26 and keeping house.The children listed were Fanny M. age 5,Almon
      Loring age 3 and AM Infant age 10/12.I don't know if there were any
      other children.I can find no other information about Fanny.Levi
      remarried again July 7,1896 to Lucy S. Ross.Both of their residents
      were listed as Windham,Maine.In 1900 Levi was listed as a boarder
      living in Yarmouth,Maine.Lucy was not listed,but she was listed in
      the 1910 census and they were living in Yarmouth.
      Levi's parets were Daniel Baston and Rhoda Loring.Levi was christened
      25 March 1836 in North Yarmouth,Maine.
      Any information about this family would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheryl
      Cherjam1@...