look up request

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 9:03 AM

      Dear members,

      Would any one have a copy of the First Parish Church records from Falmouth, Maine?

      The Sawyer families of New England 1636-1900 lists this as one of the sources for

      Anthony Sawyer married 7 Nov 1755 to Susanna Marston, he born 21 Jan 1735 Falmouth, ME died 21 Jun 1804,

      Falmouth, ME

      I need a copy of any records listing Anthony Sawyer.

      Thank you all!

      Sue Szewczyk

      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2007
        Message
        I am looking for the parents of Richard Cobb who married Constant Burt for a friend who doesnt have access to the internet.
        She says Richard was the son of Samuel Cobb and Tabitha Tidsdale. I only have a marriage record for Samuel Cobb and Abigail Stewart who are my ancestors and can find no listing of his supposive second marriage.

        Richard and Constant had a daughter Hannah Cobb born 01 Oct 1760 Taunton, Bristol, MA died 25 June 1828 in Barnstable, MA married Joshua Porter Jr according to my friends records. My friend is trying to prove her line to Mayflower ancestor John Howland, who is also my ancestor.

        Does anyone have the following book History of the Cobb Family by Phillp Cobb?

        Thanks
        Susan Szewczyk
        Mainefamilies listowner