Re: Judith Sweet and Levi Rich of Jackson

  • JacquHayes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 6:19 AM

            Laura,

            Vital Records of Jackson Maine Prior to 1892- Picton Press

            Page 119

          Levi Rich of Jackson and Judith Ann Swett of Varsalboro wer Published
                  January 16, 1831
            I hereby certify that an intention of marriage between Levi Rich of Jackson
            an  Judith A. Swett Vassalborough hath been entered with me fourteen days
            prior to the date hereof and published as the law directs. Given under my
            hand this 16 day of February 1831       Uriah Warren T. Clerk

            Jacque