Surnames

  • lilac1922
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2004
      My Surnames are Murphy, Dow, Closson, Pomroy, Staples,Rich,
      Stewart All from downEast ME. From Tremont,Bass Hasrbor, Long skand
      [Frenchboro] Ties to Most of the Islands off Shore From Mount Desert
      Me. Anyone with these names from there? Blessings, Mildred.
    • cherjam1
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2004
        My Surnames are : Low-Lowe,Baston,Lunt,Benson