Test

  • susansz@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 1998
      this is a test.
    • JESEAVEY@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 1998
        Hi Sue

        What happened. All the mail stopped. Can't stand the silence.

        Judy
      • susansz@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 1998
          Hi Judy,
          I dont know. Some one else said the say. I have to approve all messages
          and I havent received any. IS anyone
          out there? I'm being to wonder if eveyone is just ease dropping? Waiting
          to see what other post? I check the list
          it seems fine. I also asked someone to post a test message and it worked
          fine. I have asked the Tech Staff to
          help me see if there is a problem.

          Sue
        • Lisa Kennedy
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 1998
            Hi all!
            My surnames are as follows: BRYANT, STANLEY, FULLER, COOK, from Franklin
            County.....KENNEDY, MOTT, DAVIS, BRAGDON.....from New Gloucester area I
            believe!
            Thanks for the opportunity!
            Lisa Kennedy
            lkennedy@...
          • susansz@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 17, 1998
              Hi just checking to see if this works I didnt receive any mail today
              which
              is unsual.
            • Laura Meeks
              Message 6 of 6 , May 5, 1960