[Maine Families] Roll Call: KEEN(E), SNELL, STARBIRD, DRAKE, GUERNY

  • bkbrnt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      Located for the most part in Androscoggin, Oxford and Cumberland Counties.  Particularly interested in STARBIRD at this time.

      Beverly Keene Burnett
      Redlands, CA

      "Our family is like the branches of a tree. We may grown in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of us will always be a part of the other." Anounymous