Adams

  • Nancy Boone
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2004
      Still looking for information about my great great grandparents Joseph E Adams and Clarissia (Clara) Adams of Charleston, Penobscot County, Maine. The might be listed as living in Bradford, since they lived on the border between the two towns.
    • Barbara Staples
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2004
        Most are from York and Kittery, Maine.

        Barbar H Staples