Crehan/Crain/Crane

  • Margaret Breedlove
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2003
      Hello,

      I have a site on the New Brunswick website that lists descendants of William Crane and Lavinia Smith.  There descendants were back and forth from NB to Maine, so I thought some of you may be interested.

      Some of the surnames are Crehan/Crain/Crane, Phillips, Mahany, Dooley, Tarr, McCafferty, Lynch, Williams, Demerchant, Valley, McDonald, Donnelly, Carlow, Reilly, MacIssac and more.

      Another Crain site, so far unrelated is the descendants of  Thomas Crain and Margaret O'Day

      Would love to hear from you if you tie into any of these lines.
      Warmly, Maggie

      Yahoo! Search