Families

  • adiehm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 1:55 PM
      I seem to keep adding people and counties!

      New additions are Robert Athearn of Starks, Martha A Beckwith (Johnston) his wife, William Johnston of Anson, Marthas first husband and a total of twelve children.

      Caroline Prudence Johnston b. 1825 ME?  d. 1900, Omro, WI
      James Johnston .b. 1827 Starks  d. 1900 Omro, WI
      Nathan Johnston b. 1828 Starks  d. 1908 Omro, WI
      George W Athearn b. 1846 Starks  d.1897 Oshkosh WI
      John Athearn b. 1838 Starks
          and seven more  Maria S?

      The regulars are descendants of Noah Hall, Thomas Leighton and Henry Dyer.  Thomas and Henry are pretty well covered.
      But then there is Wilmot Wass also and his connection to Henry Dyer Leighton.  Looking for source material from John Adam Wass who married Annie Dyer to Lovicie, their daughter who married Henry D Leighton.
      And then Noah....still need sources for marriage of daughter Abiah to John Waite in Gouldsboro...and which John Waite is he?
      Anne Ocean Shores