Maine website update

  • Jeanne maineancestry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 11:22 AM
      Hello all. I have updated my website and added a new category - "Maine
      Stuff". There you will find an annual report for Denmark 1893/94, an annual
      report for Bridgton 1902/03 and an 1892 souvenir guide entitled 'The Island
      and Shore Gems of Beautiful Casco Bay, Portland, Maine". I will add more
      when time allows; meanwhile, I hope you enjoy what is there! The annual
      reports have lots of names. Regards, - Jeanne
      Visit my website www.maineancestry.com