(no subject)

  • Sea4719@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      In a message dated 1/22/03 4:27:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, valentine53179@... writes:

      there have been several posts lately looking for people that have changed their email addresses..

      Since I am one of those who has changed her email address, was also off all list for a few months here is my new one and the names I am researching.
      email is  Sea4719@...     My old address was Marylea927@...

      Names I am researching  I am including both NH and Maine names to all lists since some of them lived in both states from time to time.

      From NH  USA
      GARLAND
      CURRY, Eleanor m. GARLAND, Edgar (her father was Alfred CURRY) (her mother was MOODY, Mary)
      MOODY, Walter B. m. Alvira R. RUSSELL
      WARD, Charles m. GARLAND, Lavicie (Buddy)
      GAGE, Harriet m GARLAND, Alfred
      HURD, Mary  m. GARLAND, Dudley: (her father was Reuben)
      ROBERTS, Sarah m. GARLAND, Daniel
      DOWNS, Elizabeth m. GARLAND, John
      HEARD, Dorcas m. GARLAND, Jabez
      UNKNOWN, Joan m GARLAND, Peter
      GARLAND, Peter the Mariner (has anyone gone beyond here with any accuracy at all?)(LDS  familysearch has a pedigree back to Thomas 1536 Yorkshire England. Does anyone know how accurate this might be?)

      From Maine USA
      TUTTLE, John of the Angel Gabriel (desire infor prior to the ship wreck and details from his life after the ship wreck, I would also like information of the women that the TUTTLE men married.:)
      UNKNOWN, Dorothy m. TUTTLE, John of the Angel Gabriel
      UNKNOWN, Mary  m. TUTTLE, John b abt 1646
      OTIS, Judith m. TUTTLE, John, b abt 1671
      OTIS, Richard m. STOUGHTON, Rose (Judith is their daughter)
      ALLEN, Mary m. TUTTLE, James b Feb 9 1710/11
      DAME, Martha m. ALLEN Jacob (these were Mary's parents)
      NUTE, Mary m. TUTTEL, James b April 7, 1753
      HAYES, Mary m. NUTE, Jotham (these were Mary's parents)
      UNKNOWN, Patience m TUTTLE, James b abt 1787
      BERRY, Matilda m TUTTLE, Nathan b Feb 22 1809
      GRANT, Amanda m TUTTLE, James Howard b Feb 7 1833
      BERRY, Annie M m TUTTLE, Manvile b July 16, 1861
      CURRIER, Mary m TUTTLE, Arthur b Dec 17, 1891
      LITTLEFIELD, Clara Jane (PERKINS) father was Walter H
      MOULTON , Josephine m LITTLEFIELD, Walter H (these were Calra Jane's parents)
      STEWART, Harriett m. LITTLEFILED, William III b March 20 1807