Hall query

  • Mary L Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Mary (Hall) Duncan
      January 5, 2003

      I am looknin far any information on teh following Hall family:

      My gg grandfather Winslow Hall who was born in Hermon Maine on January 17, 1827.  He later moved to Canada, married a lady named Martha then moved to Vermont.  I was told that all the records from Hermon burned in a fire, is there any other place to find records.  I checked Bangor Maine and they also did not have them.

      His father and my - ggg grandfather Amos Hall, born May 3, 1804 Wilton, Franklin County, Maine and married someone named Lizzie.

      Then his father Allen Hall, my gggg grandfather - all I know is his name from the LDS.

      I thank you in advance.
      Mary