Re: [MAINE] Welcome back + Tuttle Research

  • Sea4719@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      In a message dated 12/26/02 10:09:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, TuttleGenealogy writes:

         I would be most interested in any Tuttle family data that you might be willing to share. If there is Tuttle or other information you want, then I can look to see if I can help you too. I can read most any kind of file you might be able to provide. I use FTW files to store most of my own genealogy data.

      Hi,
      We have shared information about a year or so ago.  I have nothing new since then.  I did have an uncle who died in Oct. 0f 2000. Floyd Bert Tuttle- I do have Family Tree program but have never forwarded any of that if you would like what info I have please let me know and we will go from there.  My lieneage goes back to John Tuttle, 1610 of the Ship The Angel Gabrial.

      Marylea