historical Maine counties

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      There is or used to be a website that showed graphically the
      changes made in Maine counties, but I can't find it. I've looked
      all through my bookmarks and I searched the web and it is eluding me.

      I believe there were several maps showing the county lines as they
      existed at particular times chronologically showing the historical
      changes made.

      If anybody knows what I'm talking about could you supply me with
      the URL please? Thanks.

      Best wishes,
      David

      http://www.mdwsweb.com/genealogy