message from listowner

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2002
      Dear Listowners,

      I am following Doug Rogers lead and changing this list to restricted.
      Anyone trying to subscribe to the list will now require my approval
      before they are added. I also will approve any new message from a new
      list member. In hopes this will cut down on the amount of spam to the
      list.

      If anyone has any questions in regards to this change please send me
      a note "privately" not to the list. Thank you.

      Susan Szewczyk
      listowner Mainefamilies
      Susansz@...