      From: Susan Szewczyk [mailto:SUSANSZ@...]
      Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 4:25 PM
      To: MaineFamilies@egroups.com
      Subject: [MaineFamilies] Ancestor Roll Call

      Hi Folks,

      I thought I would get this list going with a roll call of our
      ancestors surnames. I would love to hear from anyone with the
      following surnames:

      Strout, Mayo,Sawyer,Gibson,Houghton,Powell,Cobb,Szewczyk,
      Ingersoll,Kane,Wrubel,Smola,Tilley, Howland,Gregory,Small,
      marston,Woodsum/woodsome,johnson,Neilson,Zelmer,Knight,Smith,Boyd,
      Donald,Swetland,Pitcher,Brackett,Goodwin,Stevens,Googins,Wordell,
      Hanscomb,Welch,Linforth,Morreall,Owen,Cooney,Duran,Farris,Bridges,
      Love,Gilmore,Bragdon,and Jones!

      Sue Szewczyk
      Mainefamilies Listowner
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic