681Re: [MaineFamilies] All call to arms to other Genealogist!! Need your help!

  • Dan Mooers
    Oct 12, 2000

      You are correct that the situation at the Western Cemetary is terrible and
      something should be done about it.

      Just one correction, however. The Western Cemetary is not on Munjoy Hill.
      The Eastern Cemetary is at the base of Munjoy Hill. The Western Cemetary is
      at the end of Portland's Western Promenade, not far from Maine Medical Center.

      The cemetary is in horrible disrepair, and it the subject of on-going
      vandalism. Many, many stones have been torn and knocked over, now buried
      under layers of dead grass and "other things".

      Your efforts are well worth involvement.

      Best regards,

      Dan Mooers
      Web: http://www.lawyers.com/mooerslaw
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic