1331Re: New Book

  • Scrapcat2@aol.com
    Aug 21, 2008
      Did you ever find any information on Thomas Parsons, b. 1819, d. 1871 East Machias, m. Mary Jane Shean or Shane? He was a Master Mariner. Always looking for parentage and the Parsons name does not seem to be too prominent in that area. Except for a few, most of his children "disappeared", so I have often wondered if there was some sort of epidemic at that time that wiped out part of this family? He is buried in the East Machias Cemetery... a tad far for me to travel.

      Good luck on your book.

      Carol in Arizona