1330new book published on families from Washington county ME

    Aug 20, 2008

      Dear listers,

      For those of you who have family in Washington county I have just published a new book listing many families from that county.

      Entitled The Descendants of Revolutionary War Soldier James Chubbuck Sr, thru his son James Jr. on http://www.lulu.com

      It can be purchased as a hard cover or the book can be entirely downloaded online. It’s taken me two years to research this family and I include a Bibliography and an index for all information.

      Type in Chubbuck in the search box. Here are some of my surnames

      Printed: 61 pages, 6" x 9", casewrap-hardcover binding, white interior paper (70# weight), full-color interior ink, white exterior paper (80# weight), full-color exterior ink

      (7176 kb)

      Download: 1 documents, 7176 KB

      Contains information on the following surnames and others from Washington County, ME & Plymouth, MA: examples: Adams, Bryant, Burgin, Beals, Bishop, Bloddy, Bowen, Boyd, Breckling, Bridges, Brotherton, Carle, Chubbuck, Cobb, Conklin, Crawford, Damons, Dunbar, Eales, Edgerly, Edson, Farris, Farrow, Ferris, Fisher, Fitzpatrick, Foss, Frost, Gill, Gilmore, Goddard, Gregory, Hailstone, Hamilton, Harrison, Hayman, Hobart, Hodges, Humphrey, Hutchins, Johnson, Kilbey, Knight, Lewis, Lincoln, Loring, Mclaughlin, Moddy, Mulholland, Munson, Newell, Niles, Orcutt, Palmer, Patterson, Peahham, Peavey, Petty, Pomeroy, Powell, Putnam, Rollins, Sawyer, Shaw, Smith, Stears, Stoddard, Strout, Stuart, Studley, Sweat, Sweeney, Szewczyk, Tuttle, Whitaker, White, Wiley, Whiton, Wilmot, Wood, Woodman, Wright, Zillme.

      Susan Szewczyk

      Maine Families listowner