1299Bartlett/Knight family Portland, ME ca 1807

    Jan 2, 2008
      Message
      Dear Listers,

      I am trying to trace my ancestor Stephen D Bartlett born in Portland, ME according to his marriage record (no birth date given) to
      Mary Knight born 4 May 1779 died in Gorham, ME 22 Jan 1868.They were married 26 Dec 1807 in Portland, Cumberland, ME.

      I have information on her family but have hit a brick wall for Stephen.
      Stephen and Mary had a son Stephen Bartlett who married Deborah Strout. (have info on Strout family)
      Stephen Jr is buried in Raymond, ME.

      Any help appreciated.
      Susan Szewczyk
      Maine families listowner