1285Trying to contact David Slocumb regarding the Chubbuck family of Washington County, ME

    Sep 15, 2007
      Message
      Hi,

      I just received a letter from the NEGHS society. I had requested they do a search on Amelia Chubbuck from Maine. In the papers it states that a David Slocumb did extensive research in Washington County, maine to locate the descendants of James Chubbuck of Washington County, ME. He worked with Donald McDonald who was working on compiling a manuscript entitled "The Chubbuck Family in North American" By Donald R.G. MacDonald. Mr. McDonald use to work at the NEGHS but died before his work was finished. I have received copies of his unfinished manuscript but the library does not have a copy of the Bibilography which lists the codes for the sources he lists in his manuscript. I would really like to speak to Mr. Slocumb as it states the submitted many vital records from Maine regarding James from Washington County. ANY HELP appreciated! Thanks

      Susan Szewczyk
      Saratoga Springs, NY