1041Benajah Ackley Jr. descendants

  • George Molinski
    Jun 2, 2003
      Hello..my name is George Molinski, I have been researching this part of the Nicholas Ackley ancestry..my wife is the 5th granddaughter, of Benajah Ackley Jr...we live in Cutler, Washington Cty. Maine..my files are fairly extensive of this family..as in all genealogy files I still have blank area's to fill in..to start a line of communication, I have not been able to establish the burial place of Benajah Ackley Jr.. he died on 15 May 1830 at Whiting, Maine..his wife was Anna Holmes who died ca 1795 at Whiting, Maine (  also need burial place)..Hope this is enough to get started..I will answer all inquires as fully as possible..

      Sincerely,
      George C Molinski