1029BARKER,William from Maine

  • Larry Wise
    Mar 9 4:34 PM
      My g-g-grandfather William BARKER was born in Maine in about 1800.
      He moved to Cobb Co Georgia (just northwest of Atlanta) by 1842.
      His children Daniel,Andrew,Miranda,Louisa and William were all born in
      Georgia between 1842-1861. William BARKER's wife was Nancy DOBBS who was
      born in Georgia.
      Does anyone happen to have a William BARKER in there research who was born
      about 1800 and moved away?
      Is anyone doing research on BARKER families in Maine that I might contact
      for information?
      Larry Wise in Florida
      lwise2@...

      I would certainly appreciate any help. I have good evidence that my William
      BARKER was born in Maine but nothing else to connect this Georgia family
      with the roots in Maine.