SHARING MY GROUP LINKS

  • Fee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      MUMS OF ALL AGES

      MOAA TURNS 4 ON THE 2nd FEBRUARY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

      HI THERE AND WELCOME TO THE MOAA FAMILY!
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Here at Mums Of All Ages we love
      nothing better than sitting back and relaxing. We always welcome new members
      who love to chat. We are not a support group, but somewhere just for mums.
      We all understand there is a life outside of Yahoo Groups which is why we
      don't expect members to post each and everyday, but when you can is fine. As
      long as your not a lurker! So come on in and check us out!

      MISS FEES PLACE

      Hi there, This is a group for people who love to snag stuff. Email extra's
      and Tag's and sounds for incredimail, paint shop pro bits and pieces and the
      latest addition of desk top wall papers!!.. Emails should be relatively low
      as I will be the only one sending mail. All pictures sent will only show via
      email only. So I recommend setting your mail to individual and use the
      traditional setting. If your going away, just set yourself to special
      notices. Please read the file "Your Information" upon joining on the rules
      of snagging images. Thanks and enjoy, your group owner, Fee.