4 Groups of Special Interest to ALL

  • Anne Penfield
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 1, 2009
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      ALL_TOY_LOVERS

      This is a group for folks who fancy the TOY breeds of dogs. All are
      welcome..breeders to rescue workers. But this is not a place to sell
      puppies. We talk about the special concerns, care, grooming,
      nutrition, exercise and health of these little dogs and we cover all
      the toy breeds..JOIN US!!! NO SPAMMERS ALLOWED!
      Subscribe: ALL_TOY_LOVERS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ALLERDOG · Dogs with allergies

      Allergies in dogs can be very frustrating. Symptoms your dog may have
      are chewing/licking the paws....and/or scratching anywhere on the body
      causing oozing sores that just don't seem to go away. And they can be
      allergic to just about anything.....the bite of a single flea can
      cause a fit of scratching and chewing. And even be allergic to their
      plastic food bowl Or to the food you feed. Dogs also may have seasonal
      allergies from pollens in the air or rubbed into. Our mission here is
      trying to pin-point what is making your dogs discomfort and scratching
      and chewing and licking.
      It's not easy but don't give up. We encourage you to seek veterinary
      care. This group is not for replacing vet care. But we are here to
      help you make your dog more comfortable and to give you support. NO
      SPAMMERS ALLOWED!

      Subscribe: ALLERDOG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

      Ask_and_Answer

      This group is for expanding your mind. Learning things from others in
      the group. Do you have something you can teach others in the group?
      Could you answer questions? Do you have a question others in the group
      might have the answers to? This group needs experts to answer what
      ever questions pop up. Experts on all sorts of topics and people who
      want to expand their minds. Ask a question. Answer a question. Some
      topics could be like "Tattoos" "Gardening" "Health" "Plumbing" "Pet
      care" "EBay" "Computers" "Music" "Sports" "Holidays" "Books" "Lottery"
      "Woodstock" "Clothes" "Games" "Cable T.V.""Stain-glass" "Collectibles"
      "Knitting" "Cars" "Food" "Cell-phones" "Jewelry"....and many more. The
      sky's the limit. So if you know a lot on any topic...JOIN. If you have
      a question...JOIN!One thing I ask of YOU is to have a filled-out Yahoo
      I.D. I don't want spammers or trouble-makers. So what are you waiting
      for? JOIN!

      Subscribe: Ask_and_Answer-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Pepsee's Pack (for the love of dog)

      This group is for folks who adore dogs in general.We talk about all
      facets of owning and loving and caring for our dogs.Topics include,
      but not limited to, choosing the right vet for your dog,feeding the
      best food for your dog,
      grooming,playing,showing,sports,breeding,adopting, rescue,picking out
      the dog right for you and your family,neutering,training,house
      breaking,agility,sharing photo's of your dog,owning more than one
      dog,socializing,adding a new pet to your household other than a
      dog,and topics of your choice.We will be taking advantage of all the
      things YahooGroups homepage offers as well for sharing any info
      involving dogs. If this group sounds intriguing to you by all means
      come and join us...the more the merrier!

      Pepsees_Pack-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • Anne Penfield