3 Groups with meaning!!

  • Anne Penfield
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 2, 2008
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      ALL_TOY_LOVERS

      This is a group for folks who fancy the TOY breeds of dogs. All are
      welcome..breeders to rescue workers. But this is not a place to sell
      puppies. We talk about the special concerns, care, grooming, nutrition,
      exercise and health of these little dogs and we cover all the toy
      breeds..JOIN US!!! NO SPAMMERS ALLOWED!
      Subscribe: ALL_TOY_LOVERS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ALLERDOG · Dogs with allergies

      Allergies in dogs can be very frustrating. Symptoms your dog may have
      are chewing/licking the paws....and/or scratching anywhere on the body
      causing oozing sores that just don't seem to go away. And they can be
      allergic to just about anything.....the bite of a single flea can cause
      a fit of scratching and chewing. And even be allergic to their plastic
      food bowl Or to the food you feed. Dogs also may have seasonal
      allergies from pollens in the air or rubbed into. Our mission here is
      trying to pin-point what is making your dogs discomfort and scratching
      and chewing and licking.
      It's not easy but don't give up. We encourage you to seek veterinary
      care. This group is not for replacing vet care. But we are here to help
      you make your dog more comfortable and to give you support. NO SPAMMERS
      ALLOWED!

      Subscribe: ALLERDOG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

      Ask_and_Answer

      This group is for expanding your mind. Learning things from others in
      the group. Do you have something you can teach others in the group?
      Could you answer questions? Do you have a question others in the group
      might have the answers to? This group needs experts to answer what ever
      questions pop up. Experts on all sorts of topics and people who want to
      expand their minds. Ask a question. Answer a question. Some topics
      could be like "Tattoos" "Gardening" "Health" "Plumbing" "Pet care"
      "EBay" "Computers" "Music" "Sports" "Holidays" "Books" "Lottery"
      "Woodstock" "Clothes" "Games" "Cable T.V.""Stain-glass" "Collectibles"
      "Knitting" "Cars" "Food" "Cell-phones" "Jewelry"....and many more. The
      sky's the limit. So if you know a lot on any topic...JOIN. If you have
      a question...JOIN!One thing I ask of YOU is to have a filled-out Yahoo
      I.D. I don't want spammers or trouble-makers. So what are you waiting
      for? JOIN!

      Subscribe: Ask_and_Answer-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • Anne Penfield