adult

  • lacie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      ADULT
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hot-women_4-hot_men
      LOOKING FOR HOT MEN AND HOT WOMEN
    • Nicole
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2009
        Name-Curves 4 sure Lives on
        Web http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Curves4sureLiveson/
        Description- Erotic Playground. Post Adult Pics, Mpegs, Erotic Stories, Sigs
        & Tags etc.

        Note to PC users: most people in this group use WebTV so the way they do
        things is very different from somebody with a real computer but if you can
        adapt to the differences you'll be fine.
        Description Of Your group:- Advertise your adult and non-adult
        groups-Google, Yahoo, AOL, whatever. If you don't own or mod for a group you
        can look for one you want to join or advertise your friend's group but only
        with their permission.
        Category:-Advertisement
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-advertisement
        What Age Is Your Group Suited For:-all
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-Nicole
        Description Of Your group:-No Holds Barred with the exception of kiddie porn
        and animal sex. SAC & above.
        Category:-ADULT
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):-Chit chat welcome &
        encouraged to get to know each other
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-adult shares
        What Age Is Your Group Suited For:-18+
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-.Nicole
        Description Of Your group:-
        Tag request. Anyone can send in anything they need tagged. You are welcome
        to share & snag PSP supplies as well. Needs
        taggers and members. Taggers can tag snagged blanks or their own creations
        or both. G-OMG allowed. PSP teacher wanted! Let us what level(s) &
        version(s) you will teach. Teach in group or on messenger or both. It's up
        to you.
        Category:-PSP
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):- Chit chat welcome &
        encouraged to get to know each other
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-some tags have matching stats but IM is not
        required
        What Age Is Your Group Suited For:-adult
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-Nicole
        Description Of Your group:- Share PSP supplies.
        Category:-PSP
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):-
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-tag making stuff
        What Age Is Your Group Suited For:-adult
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-
        Description Of Your group:-
        Tag request. G - OMFG with full frontal & action. ONLY STAFF POSTS. LOOKING
        FOR TAGGERS. If you tag, you have to mail tags back. NO FOTKI OR ANY OTHER
        PICKUP SITE.
        Category:-ADULT
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):-
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-tags
        What Age Is Your Group Suited For:-18+
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-
        Description Of Your group:-It's not a kiddie Halloween group & it's more
        than just Halloween. . Request tags & post anything related to Halloween,
        Goth, and/or the dark side any time of year. G-OMFG allowed. Lurkers
        welcome. May be high volume. Designers Wanted-tag snagged blanks or your own
        creations whenever you can.
        Category:-Adult
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):-Most people send PSP stuff &
        stats but jokes, ideas, etc. Welcome. Chit chat welcome & encouraged to get
        to know each other
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-tags, stats, PSP supplies, some chit chat
        What Age Is Your Group Suited For:-18+
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-
        Description Of Your group:- ADULT LIST. WRITING group ONLY. Send in your
        erotic stories and have the others in the group crit. Links to
        self-publishing allowed too and anything to help us be better writers.
        Artists welcome too.
        Category:-Writing
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):- small group looking to grow
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-member's critique other's work, positive
        feedback, resources for writers
        What Age Is Your Group Suited For:- 18+
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-
        Description Of Your group:- WRITING GROUP ONLY. May contain adult
        content. All writers welcome to post their stories/ideas. Get crits and
        guidance.
        Category:-Writing
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):-small group looking to grow
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-writing resources Name's Of
        List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):-
        The Writer's Bookshop
        http://groups.google.com/group/the-writers-bookshop
        Description Of Your group:- WRITING GROUP ONLY. Writers of all kinds
        welcome. Post your stories to get ideas and positive crits. Show your
        published works, reviews, and all that fun stuff! May contain adult content.
        Any ideas for aspiring writers is welcome too. (writing sites, blogs, ect.)
        Category:-Writing
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):-small group looking to grow
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-writing resources
        Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's (optional):
        Description Of Your group:- This is a tag war group. We will war once a
        month. Tags will range from G to EAC. All adult matter will be marked in
        subject line as AC. Need taggers and members
        Category:-PSP
        Anything Else We Need To Know? (EXTRA' ADDED):-small group looking to grow
        What Do You Offer In Your Group:-tags Name's Of List-Owner/Co-Mod's
        (optional):-