Group Ad: Owners N Mods

  • John Hopkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Group Ad: Owners N Mods
      Do you own or moderate a group and want some help and advice?

      Then consider joining my Group Managers group:

      God Bless
      John H

    • John Hopkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
        Group Ad: Owners N Mods

        Beware of imposters, this is the ORIGINAL and BEST Group for
        Owners/Moderators. We are your First Aid Kit. For all group
        owners/moderators to come and find help. So no matter what you call
        yourself - Group Facilitator, List Mom, Group Owner, Group Moderator.
        We will guide you in such issues as: How to get more members
        (promotion - advertising) How to keep your members How to make your
        group more attractive We will also pass on any info from Yahoo that
        tends to miss some list owners. So if you have an email group on any
        of the big servers (Yahoo, MSN, Topica, Smartgroups etc.) then come
        and join us in the dugout for all the help you will ever need. You may
        only join using Individual or Daily Digest.

        God Bless
        John H

      • John Hopkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
          Group Ad: Owners N Mods

          Beware of imposters, this is the ORIGINAL and BEST Group for
          Owners/Moderators. We are your First Aid Kit. For all group
          owners/moderators to come and find help. So no matter what you call
          yourself - Group Facilitator, List Mom, Group Owner, Group Moderator.
          We will guide you in such issues as: How to get more members
          (promotion - advertising) How to keep your members How to make your
          group more attractive We will also pass on any info from Yahoo that
          tends to miss some list owners. So if you have an email group on any
          of the big servers (Yahoo, MSN, Topica, Smartgroups etc.) then come
          and join us in the dugout for all the help you will ever need. You may
          only join using Individual or Daily Digest.

          If you need someone to become a moderator then why not ask?

          God Bless
          John H