Disaster/Anthrax/WTC News Update List

  • Mystic Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      News updates of breaking news on TV and news articles on the events of
      9-11-2001 and the continuing news in the aftermath. These include the
      current Anthrax situation, the War effort, etc.

      We invite discussions of the posts, but please keep them on topic. :) You
      are also encouraged to post Tribute Pages, jokes, graphics, etc.

      To subscribe/join send an E:Mail to:

      nynewsflash-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      you would rather join through there.

      I'm looking forward to all the input from you on the new list. :)

      If you would prefer to receive ONLY the News Updates and NOT the
      discussions, please contact me personally at:

      Mystic.Rose@...

      I can place you on my personal E:Mail list. This list ONLY gets the News
      Updates. Upon occasion I will send out a joke or an exceptional Tribute Web
      Site. These are pretty rare though. Your E:Mail address will be TOTALLY
      protected as I "Blind Copy" those individuals on there. I respect the
      privacy of others.

      Wishing You The Very Best From "Big Sky Country", Montana, USA

      Mystic Rose (Pam)

      Please send PAPER Cards of Encouragement to the WTC Workers. I created a
      web site with the STREET addresses of ALL the Fire/Police departments,
      Search and Rescue Dog Teams, Port Authority, Hospitals, Schools,
      Fire/Police/Emergency Dispatchers, Local Unions, Medical Examiners, etc in
      NY to send "REAL PAPER" cards by US Mail of encouragement and support. The
      Americans working in this horrible situation could really use our support
      and encouragement right now. Please pass this on to people on your E:Mail
      lists.

      http://www.dreamwater.net/nunnie/