Join My Group - Publish your ads on my homepage..

  • Sonya Bhaskar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi friends,

      Join this group to advertise your products, services, personal/professional sites, small/big scale businesses, blogs, forums, chatgroups online.

      In new age of marketing and advertising unfortunately small scale business pepole cannot spend much on promoting their business. So take this opportunity to build one such group where memembers can help each other to enhance their business tactics by sharing personal experiences.

      Be vocal about your knwoledge and guide others who are just stepped in the world of business.

      Don't just post your advertise but try to communicate with each other..

      I hope this would be a good experience for all of us.

      regards..

      - Moderator

      Yahoo Group Owners and Moderators...
      .... Link your group from our homepage..

      Join NOW

      DirectDeal
      The-Link-Exchange

    • Sonya Bhaskar