Complainers Unite!

  • Trish
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2001
      This list is for anyone who has a gripe or a suggestion about
      yahoogroups. The way I figure the more people who write yahoogroups
      with a suggestion or a gripe the more likely yahoogroups will
      listen. Someone sends in a suggestion to the list and if you think
      its a worthy cause, then you send a suggest to the powers that be.
      For example: I would love it if yahoogroups would bring back The
      Top 100 Most Active Lists section that used to be here ages ago.
      Now if just I write to them, they will send a form letter and
      probably will never do this. BUT if I send this suggestion to this
      list and enough people suggest this idea to yahoogroups, maybe
      yahoogroups will start thinking this is a needed feature. If I have
      totally confused you, send me and email and I'll try to better
      explain myself. The welcome letter if you join will give more
      details also.

      Interested? Click here:

      Tricia
      mommy2xs@...