advertising n spotlighting

  • Glasshouse John
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      This list is for posting any advert that is legal. MLM and other such
      lists will not be allowed but if you want to post about your website,
      your email list, your raffle, your auction, yourself, your car infact
      almost anything. Do please read the rules before posting as there are
      no second chances. You will receive files that promote my other lists,
      these are also posted to the list twice a month. Other advertising lists
      are welcome to come on over and post.

      Glasshouse John
    • Glasshouse John
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 8, 2005
        Do you need to reach loads of new people with your advert? As long as
        it is legal and not MLM or the sort then this is the list for you as
        everyone must be on either digest or individual mail. And I check the
        membership on a regular basis to ensure it stays that way.

        So if you have a website, an email list, an auction or even yourself or
        your car, then come and post it here.

        Glasshouse John