LoveOfDOGS

  • Anne Penfield
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 1 1:56 PM
      LoveOfDOGS is a list for all dog lovers.And to share why we love them
      so and why they're important in our lives.

      mailto:LoveOfDOGS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • Anne Penfield
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 4, 2003
        LoveOfDOGS is a list for us dog lovers who feel their dogs are part of
        their family and enjoy sharing some very funny and endearing stories
        about them. We also talk about the proper way to care for a dog in
        sickness & in health. So if you have one dog or many you will really
        enjoy the love we share for our K-9's

        mailto:LoveOfDOGS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com