Inspirational Newsletter

  • Peslalz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
      Newsletter:

      If you enjoy Inspirational stories, poems that touch your heart,
      reading "Our Daily Bread" and enjoy clean jokes then this is the
      group for you. To recieve my Inspirational Newsletter once a day, 7
      days a week. No other posts. No clogging your email box as you
      only recieve just my Newsletter and nothing else.

      Doreen / owner
      (friend of the heart and sister of the soul)