GodTouchesHearts

  • Peslalz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2003
      GodTouchesHearts Inspirational Group

      If you enjoy Inspirational stories, poems that touch your
      heart, reading "Our Daily Bread" and enjoy clean jokes then
      this is the group for you. Recieve my Inspirational
      Newsletter once a day, 7 days a week. Please do share
      with the group and not lurk in the background. We are all a
      very friendly group of people and LOVE to share.

      No swearing, porno or bad taste jokes allowed. If you are not
      willing to follow our rules you will be removed without warning.

      My group is stationery friendly for those who don't mind recieving
      stationery with their emails.

      Doreen / owner
      (friend of the heart and sister of the soul)

    • Peslalz