Fort Family-Military Families

  • Shelly Hinzman <shellbell@acsalaska.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Fort Family

      Fort Family is a place for military families to share information,
      experiences, concerns and make friends. If you have questions about
      relocating, duty stations, or are concerned about world events, join
      us and
      we'll do our best to help. This is a friendship list. All branches of
      service are welcomed. Spouses, service members, parents, siblings,
      fiances
      and anyone else who loves those who protect our freedoms are
      welcome!

      Topics range from military life to everyday happenings.

    • Shelly Hinzman <shellbell@acsalaska.net>