VERY_BASIC_COMPUTERSmac-pc

  • Anne Penfield
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 31, 2002
      Are you new to computers? Be it an iMac or PC? Like sometimes have a
      question but no one to ask? As in can you convert a WAV file into a
      MIDI file? Or how do you add pictures to your e.mail? And Basic
      Computers welcomes more "polished" users to help us out. Come
      on....join....we all can use a helping hand!!

      mailto:VERY_BASIC_COMPUTERSmac-pc-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • Anne Penfield