Souls for Christ

  • ethomp@ipa.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30 10:48 PM
      Prayer link group. We want to be prayer warriors for you. We also
      search how to win souls for Jesus through the internet. Devotionals
      and Scripture posted several times weekly.

      Click join this group:

    • ethomp_2002
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
        Prayer link group. We want to be prayer warriors for you. We also
        search how to win souls for Jesus through the internet. Free
        salvation e-book download when you join.

        Click join this group:

      • Liz
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 6, 2002
          Souls for Christ is a Christian outreach ministry. We pray for one another, we pray for lost souls, and reach out through the internet in God's service. If you wish to work in the Lord's ministry, please consider this group. When you join, you will receive a e-book download entitled "Why settle for Hell?"

        • Liz Thompson
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 15, 2002
            SoulsforChrist is a Christian prayer and ministry group. We share praises, prayer requests, and scripture. We seek ways to invite people to accept Jesus through the internet. Receive a free salvation e-book for joining.

          • Liz Thompson
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 1, 2002
              This group is for those who are interested in seeing souls saved into the kingdom of heaven. We will begin some projects soon for reaching the lost through the internet and in our personal lives. Prayer requests are welcome. Come fellowship with us!

            • Liz Thompson
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 8, 2002
                Would you like to learn to be an effective witness for Jesus? Join us now to get in on "Reality Witnessing". We are a discussion group that will be going through a class together to learn how to be a more effective witness. Our goal is to see souls saved into the kingdom of heaven. Get a free e-book for joining about salvation.

              • Liz Thompson
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 27, 2002
                  Learn how to be an effective witness for Christ! This is a discussion group, and we just started a class called "Reality Witnessing" to teach us how to be better witnesses for the Lord. Our desire is to reach the lost through the internet, and spread the Word of God's love.

                • Liz Thompson
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 24, 2002
                    Are you interested in helping win souls for Christ through the internet? So are we! Join us today!

                  • Liz Thompson
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 11, 2002
                      Have you ever wanted to be a soul-winner for the Lord? Do you enjoy good Christian fellowship? Here you can find the fellowship and find out more about helping win souls over to the Lord. We try to do just that utilizing the internet.

                    • Liz Thompson
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 30, 2002
                        Satan has determined that it is his duty to make all out war on the Christians of the world. There is a desperate need for us to return to scriptural teachings, and reap the harvest of the Lord. Now more than ever, we need to be reminded that with the returning of our Lord for his Bride, there are people who need to hear the Word of God.

                        Here we will pray for people who are lost and we will come up with ideas how to reach the lost. We will be a prayer link group, and pray for every need presented. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the Living, breathing Word, and must be referenced. Since prophecy is a key to the end times and the return of Jesus, it will be a topic.

                        This will be a list where your beliefs may be challenged, opinion is irrelevant. We must have scriptural backing to present Jesus.

                        No flaming or Christian bashing allowed.

                      • L. Thompson

                          Message 12 of 15 , May 14, 2004