EatingFromGodsGarden

  • RFPsalm23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      We are a *Ladies Only * fellowship to encourage and educate each other in
      caring for
      our body by incorporating raw foods and nutrition from a Biblical and
      scientific perspective, Herbs from Abba's Pharmacy, Aromatherapy
      (Essential oils) and Prayer.

      We want to provide information, encouragement and support to get you
      started, or stay on track in caring for your body as ADONAI designed.
      Additionally, we share gardening tips, herbal remedies and so much
      more. We laugh together, pray for one another and in general have a
      great time of fellowship! Nutrition is only part of G~d's Healing
      Plan however. Sunshine, fresh air, praying for others, exercise, rest,
      etc., are all crucial to our health. We share healthy vegan recipes as well
      to help you get started in replacing the Standard American Diet
      (S.A.D.) and implementing a healthier diet and lifestyle.

      Many of us are ill with Hepatitis C, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
      Syndrome, Lupus, Cancer, etc., and many are well .... together we are
      learning how to prevent or reverse many of our modern health
      problems. The format of this List is strictly Biblical.

      We have a Natural Health Counselor and Herbalist on Staff.
      You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire before membership is
      approved.
      We look forward to having you join us!

      Blessings & Health!
      The EFGG Staff

      Subscribe by sending a blank email to:
      EatingFromGodsGarden-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      OR
      by visiting us on the web at:

      For more information:
      http://therefinersfire.tripod.com/index2.html

    • faith_892
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
        We are a *Ladies Only* fellowship that encourages and educates one
        another in caring for our body by incorporating Raw Foods; Nutrition
        from a Biblical and Scientific perspective; Herbs from Abba's
        Pharmacy; Aromatherapy; Organic Gardening Tips; Prayer and so much
        more! We share healthy Vegan recipes as well to help you get started
        in replacing the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.). Nutrition is only
        part of G-d's Healing Plan, however. Sunshine, fresh air, exercise,
        rest, prayer, etc., are all crucial to good health.

        Many of us are ill with Hepatitis C, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
        Syndrome, Lupus, Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis, etc., and many of us
        are well .... together we are learning how to prevent and/or reverse
        our modern health problems.

        Since this list is designed primarily as a fellowship/support group,
        lurking is not permitted and active participation is highly
        encouraged! :-)

        The format of this List is strictly Biblical. The List Owner and
        many members are women who joyfully obey the Torah, honor the Sabbath
        and observe Elohim's Biblical Feasts ~ though all are welcome as long
        as you agree to our Statement of Faith as doctrinal debates are not
        permitted. We look forward to having you join us, dear ones!

        This list is restricted: You will be asked to fill out a short form
        before joining :-)