e-list Meeting Christian Servants

  • Bonnie :-)
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 24 9:52 AM
      Subject: e-list Meeting Christian Servants

      Hi all,
      You are cordially invited to come join other Christians on this fellowship e-list.

      The yahoo groups page url is:

      .Come join us with sharing our Great God, prayer requests & fellowship.

      Subscribe:

      MeetingChristianServants-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please reply to the pre-approval ?s that is sent out to all who subscribe.

      Please do not join the list just to pass along forwards from other lists.

      We'd really like to have members who like to participate. So, please come & join in the chatter. Lurkers will be unsubbed.

      Got a list or page to advertise?

    • Bonnie :-)