e-list Meeting Christian Servants

  • Bonnie :-)
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 20, 2012
      e-list Meeting Christian Servants

      Wanted: More Active members!!! We enjoy fellowshipping. :-)
      We are for all Christians to
      come join in fellowship.

      Hi all,
      You are cordially invited to come join other Christians on this e-list. We Love the Lord Jesus. Most of us are in the USA while a there are a couple of members in Canada.

      The yahoo groups page url is:

      You are welcome to join us in conversation for all the various topics. We do have a question of the day & have had various other activities over the years.
      We try to keep the conversation at 'coffee shop' level. So come tell
      us how you like your "coffee". lol

      Subscribe:

      MeetingChristianServants-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please do not join the list just to pass along forwards from other
      lists.

      We'd really like to have members who like to participate. So, please
      come & join in the chatter. Lurkers will be unsubbed.

      Upon subscribing, you should receive a Pre-approval file. Please
      return it with your answers. Otherwise, your request to join will be
      ignored.

      Joyonya,
      Bonnie
      Group founder

    • Bonnie :-)
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 24, 2013
        Subject: e-list Meeting Christian Servants

        Hi all,
        You are cordially invited to come join other Christians on this fellowship e-list.

        The yahoo groups page url is:

        .Come join us with sharing our Great God, prayer requests & fellowship.

        Subscribe:

        MeetingChristianServants-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Please reply to the pre-approval ?s that is sent out to all who subscribe.

        Please do not join the list just to pass along forwards from other lists.

        We'd really like to have members who like to participate. So, please come & join in the chatter. Lurkers will be unsubbed.

        Got a list or page to advertise?