e-list Meeting Christian Servants

  • Bonnie :-)
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 4, 2011
      e-list Meeting Christian Servants

      Wanted: More Active members!!! We enjoy fellowshipping. :-)
      We started out as a singles list but we are for all Christians to
      come join in fellowship.

      Subject: e-list Meeting Christian Servants

      Hi all,
      You are cordially invited to come join other Christians on this e-list.

      The yahoo groups page url is:

      This list was originally created for the purpose of single Christians
      meeting other single Christians of all ages. It is an adult list only
      in that it is meant to bring couples together & unite them.
      You are welcome to join conversation relating to singleness & desires
      for meeting God's chosen mate for us or the various spiritual topics.
      We try to keep the conversation at 'coffee shop' level. So come tell
      us how you like your "coffee". lol

      The majority of the members ages are 35-55+

      Subscribe:

      MeetingChristianServants-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please do not join the list just to pass along forwards from other
      lists.

      We'd really like to have members who like to participate. So, please
      come & join in the chatter. Lurkers will be unsubbed.

      Upon subscribing, you should receive a Pre-approval file. Please
      return it with your answers. Otherwise, your request to join will be
      ignored.

      Joyonya,
      Bonnie
      Group founder

    • Bonnie :-)
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 24, 2013

        Hi all,
        You are cordially invited to come join other Christians on this fellowship e-list.

        The yahoo groups page url is:

        .Come join us with sharing our Great God, prayer requests & fellowship.

        Subscribe:

        MeetingChristianServants-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Please reply to the pre-approval ?s that is sent out to all who subscribe.

        Please do not join the list just to pass along forwards from other lists.

        We'd really like to have members who like to participate. So, please come & join in the chatter. Lurkers will be unsubbed.

        Got a list or page to advertise?