e-list Make a Joyful Noise

  • Bonnie :-)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2011
      Here is a group for sharing of Christian Music / Southern Gospel / Old time hymns, etc ... Music that glorifies the Lord. The file format to share the music is WAV.
      Or you may join via email, MakeJoyfulNoiseUntoTheLord-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please do not join this group to share devotionals, etc that is not the purpose of this group. However, we do take prayer requests.

    • Bonnie :-)
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2011